Don't Hyphenate layout issues when converting from DOC to PDF

Hi, I have an issue when I load a .doc that uses hyphenation. When I convert it to PDF it seems to remove all hyphenation and distorts the result? I read that this should have been fixed in version of words 5.2.2 but i’m still having issues? Any thoughts?
thanks,
jules

Hello!
Thank you for considering Aspose.
Hyphenation is currently not supported in PDF export. Aspose.Pdf Team addressed this problem but they are far form complete solution. On Aspose.Words side I created a new issue #5971 in our defect database. We’ll inform you on the progress in developing this feature. Where have you read that hyphenation is already supported? Maybe this is result of misunderstanding.
Regards,

Hi. Thanks for the prompt response. I hope that you will have this feature resolved, as we are now having to look at other doc to pdf solutions.
I believe I read it in the words 5.2.2 release notes? Possibly your aspose words supports it, but the export to pdf xml and pdf generation does not.

Jules

Hello!
Now I see you meant #5514. This has been supported in the document model, not in PDF export. To support hyphenation in PDF we need much collaboration with Aspose.Pdf Team. They are working with this task as I know. We’ll notify you on any significant progress. But I don’t hope this could be fast.
Regards,