Dont want Text below for QR code Image generated using Aspose

Hi,

I am using Aspose to generate QR code Image using given string.

1. QR code image contains my code text just below the image, I don't want that text will be part of image.

2. I have observed as my input text length increased , QR code size increases accordingly.

Is there any way to restrict the size of QR code image? or should I have fixed text length?

Why I am asking this because I am creating QR code from encrypted string which length is normally large.

Can you please help me to sort out above issues.

Regards,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for contacting support. Aspose.BarCode provides complete control over the appearance of code text on the barcode image. Please refer to this helping example topic: Control the appearance of Code text. You can also control barcode image size. Please refer to this documentation link: Generate Barcode Using Custom Width Support

The GetOnlyBarCodeImage method will allow you to get the exact bar code in the Bitmap format and then the GetCustomSizeBarCodeImage method will allow you to set the size of the whole picture with bar code inside. Please don’t truncate its original width or height otherwise you could face recognition failure problems.