Dotted line missing from converted pptx sldie- but was present in orginal pptx slide

Hi,

We use aspose slide to convert ppt/pptx files to png.

Recently, we used a pptx file for conversion and we noticed that there was a dotted line which was the part of orginal pptx was missing from the converted slide.

All other slides were prefectly converted.

Orginal pptx slide screenshot link:
http://grab.by/w54o

I have attached the screenshot of the slide which we got after conversion:

Could you please let me know the reason for the issue and how we can resolve it.

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for the details.

Please share your template PPTX file with us. We will test it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have attached the orginal pptx file.

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for sharing the PPTX file.

I used the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET v14.2.0 and I am unable to notice your mentioned issue in the generated PNG file. I have attached the PNG file for your reference. I would suggest you to download and try the latest version and let us know in case you face any issue. Also, following is the sample code I used to convert the PPTX file to PNG.

//Instantiate a Presentation class that represents the presentation file
using (Presentation pres = new Presentation("c:\\data\\Prezoni_Haran.pptx"))
{
    foreach (ISlide sld in pres.Slides)
    {
        //Create a full scale image
        Bitmap bmp = sld.GetThumbnail(1f, 1f);

//Save the image to disk in PNG format
        bmp.Save("c:\\data\\Prezoni_Haran_Thumbnail_" + sld.SlideNumber + ".png",
            System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);
    }
}

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

We are using ruby on rails, not .NET

We send the pptx/ppt file to the following url with the required details, and get pdf in return which is then converted to png files.

http://api.saaspose.com/v1.1/slides/convert?format=pdf

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for the details.

I am further checking your issue with respect to Aspose for Cloud API and will share my test results with you soon. However, could you please confirm how you are converting the PDF file to PNG file? Are you using Aspose for Cloud API for that as well?

Thanks & Regards,

Yes we are using cloud api for the conversion process.

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for the confirmation.

I am able to reproduce the issue regarding missing dotted lines when PPTX is converted to PDF file. An issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SAASSLIDES-133. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SAASSLIDES-133) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.