Double lines lost during doc-pdf conversion

Hi
We have purchased Aspose.Words in order to use it as a conversion engine from Winword docs to pdf in our system. We used Winword automation for this before.
There is a double line in doc and it becomes single fat line in pdf. The files are attached. So what do I do wrong?
The code (C#):

if (DialogResult.OK == _openFileDialog.ShowDialog())
{
    Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Document(_openFileDialog.FileName); string pdfFileName = System.IO.Path.ChangeExtension(_openFileDialog.FileName, "pdf");
    if (File.Exists(pdfFileName))
        File.Delete(pdfFileName);
    doc.SaveToPdf(pdfFileName);
    Process.Start(pdfFileName);
}

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side and created new issue #9111 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Hi,
I checked the document. The line is drawn using a “compound” line style. E.g. consists of two lines. This turned out to be not supported when converting to PDF. We will support this, but not immediately. It might be fixed within 3-4 months.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2405) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.