Double table border is getting generated after merging of two docx documents using Aspose

Hi Team,

We are generating two documents (Docx Format) using the Docx4j Library from HTML content.
After that, we are Using Aspose 19.11 to merge these two generated documents.

The second document containing a table for which the border of the table is generating fine, but after merging of documents Using Aspose the generated output documents i.e. merged_output.docx, there are double borders are coming for the same table when we are zooming in the document size.

I am attaching the sample document as well as the Aspose java code that we are using to merge the documents.

Please let me know in case of any other details will be required from my end.

border issue.zip (63.3 KB)

Thanks in advance.
Pratik

@pratik.uddeshya1

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21230 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor

Any update on this.
Please let me know by when we can expect the solution for this issue as i am using this functionality in my project.

Thanks,
Pratik

@pratik.uddeshya1

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

A post was split to a new topic: Document size is decreased after Joining them

A post was merged into an existing topic: Document size is decreased after Joining them

HI @tahir.manzoor,

Can you please provide us the update? It’s been more than 3 weeks since we’ve raised the case ?

We need to provide the details to client based on your comments/ Resolution?

Awaiting for your response ASAP.

Cheers,
Naveed Khan

@naveekhan

If you are asking for update about document size issue, we answered your query in your [other thread](https://forum.aspose.com/t/document-size-is-decreased-after-joining-them/220387/7?u=tahir.manzoor).

Regarding WORDSNET-21230, this issue has been planned for fix. Hopefully, its fix will be available in December 2020 release. Please note that this ETA is not final at the moment. However, we will inform you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Yeah @tahir.manzoor was asking about double border issue.
Can’t we take this on high priority ? We’ve planned Production deployment early first week of December 2020.

Cheers,
Naveed Khan

@naveekhan

This issue was reported in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.12 update.