Double Tabulator in Text Field Is Ignored

Hi,

when converting a PPTX file via Aspose.slides, the resulting image is missing a tab in the text field.

The original file looks like this:
image.png (12.5 KB)

The result looks like this:
image.png (31.9 KB)

As you can see, the result file is missing a tab in the “3.2 …” textfield.

The first textfield has 1 tab, the second has 2 tabs. But the second tab is ignored.
Example with control characters shown:
image.png (1.0 KB)

The used Powerpoint version is Office 2016

@webcomputing,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.6 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the source file, source code and generated output reproducing the issue on your end.

Hi,

we are already using 20.6 (for Java). How can I share the source code and source file privately with you?

The output can be seen in my initial post.

@webcomputing,

You can click on my name Icon and use Message option to share privately with me. But please notify us here in this thread once you have shared the information.

image.png (12.1 KB)

Zip file with pptx and java code is sent.

@webcomputing,

I have reproduced the issue of indentation on my end and a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38158 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz Any updates on this Topic? Still open for over a year now.

@webcomputing
Could you please check it with the latest version of Aspose.Slides. That seems that the issue has already been fixed, but the status was not updated. I have asked our development team for explanations. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @stanislav.miroshnichenko1,

yes, the issue is fixed. Thanks!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38158) have been fixed in this update.