We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Double underline not rendered in Aspose Word And PDF

Hi Aspose Team,

When I convert a HTML with text having double underline,the double underline is not visible in the converted Aspose Word and PDF output.
Test File Attached.

Kindly look into the matter.

Thanks,
VED

Hi Ved,

Thanks
for using our products.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35634. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Ved,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. Well, Aspose.Words correctly mimics the way the Microsoft Word application works. I converted your Html file to Pdf format using Microsoft Word 2013 and have attached the resultant file here for your reference. You can see that Aspose.Words produces an output similar to Microsoft Word.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Hi,

My input HTML contains text which has double underline.This double underline is not visible in the converted Aspose Word and PDF.

Kindly look into the issue.

Thanks,
Ved.

Hi Ved,

Thanks for your inquiry. In addition to my previous post, please note that it is not guaranteed that the output Word/Pdf document will look exactly the same as the Html file. This is because Aspose.Words was originally designed to work with Microsoft Word documents and Html documents are quite different. Only single line underline type is supported in native Html i.e. imported into Aspose.Words’ DOM from style attribute “text-decoration:underline” or from tags. On the other hand, since Aspose.Pdf does not has this limitation and theoretically Aspose.Pdf can produce a better Pdf output (as it does not has any limitations imposed by Microsoft Word file formats), you may go for Aspose.Pdf component.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35634) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Ved,

Thanks for your patience. Your reported issue PDFNEWNET-35634 has been fixed in new DOM approach of HTML to PDF conversion. Please check following documentation link for details and code snippet.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,