Double Underlines disappear on saving

Hello,

I have the following files in the attachment. I try to convert the file into pdf using the following code:
var bytes = File.ReadAllBytes(@“path\in.xlsx”);
var workBook = new Workbook(new MemoryStream(bytes));
var saveOptions = new Aspose.Cells.PdfSaveOptions {OnePagePerSheet = true};
workBook .Save(@“path\testonepage.pdf”, saveOptions);

In the xlsx file, I have two cells und double underlines. These underlines are being not properly shown in the pdfs. Am I doing something wrong, that these are disappearing?

Forthermore, if I remove the save options and set the orientation of the worksheet to landscape (Causing having more thant one page), the underlines appear in the pdf.
pdf and xlsx samples.zip (37.7 KB)

Thank you for help

@mhabibal,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46600 - Double underline disappears while converting Excel file to PDF

Okay,
thank you

@mhabibal,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.2.1:

Aspose.Cells19.2.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.2.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.8 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Yes. It looks very well now. Thank you.

Can I find the new version on nuget?

@mhabibal,

We only publish official releases on Nuget\maven repos. The hotfix, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.2.1 is fully tested and includes all the features (full fledged) and previous fixes and enhancements, so you may use it on production server. It is safe to use the hotfix on the server. However, if you still want the version to be uploaded onto Nuget, then you have to wait for our next official release of the product. We will publish our next official release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.3 (which will also include your fix) in the third week of March, 2019.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46600) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.3. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi