Download Enterprise edition

I have a license that was purchased for my project, however, the download of the software appears to be an evaluation version. I have applied the license in my code but I still get the evaluation version. How do I download the enterprise edition.

@prudentej

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that it is the license file which makes the difference between evaluation version and licensed version. There are no separate builds available for these cases. You need to license each Aspose API you are working with as explained in Licensing for Aspose.PDF for .NET API.

In case you face any problem then share a narrowed down sample application along with your license file via private message by clicking on my username and then message button, so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

@prudentej

Thank you for sharing the information.

Please note that the license is a digitally signed file that will no more be valid if modified. Therefore, you do not need to add any entries or anything so please ignore licensing each API part as it is not relevant in your scenario.

Moreover, you are setting the license fine and issue must not occur. Would you please share a narrowed down sample application containing SSCCE code so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

Thanks Farhan,

It is possible that the license has been invalidated. I opened and removed or commented the link that points to the website. The job kept failing with that line.
Could I get a new copy of the license. But why whould it fail on line 17:

@prudentej

Please download the valid license again from your account and share your kind feedback with us. Here is the link Purchase Portal

If you still face any problem then please share requested data so that we may investigate further to help you out.