Download getting failed

Hi I was tring to dowload ASPOS.CELL but it getting failed on the last kb downlad...saying timed out...Please help.

Hi Merajul,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for the delayed response.

There might be some issue with the server or due to load over download server, the product package might not be getting downloaded properly. Can you please now try downloading the latest release and in case the msi package download is causing some issue, please try downloading the .zip package. Please check Aspose.Cells download section.

I tried all but not working…And the speed of the downloading not more than 20 KB/s.

Hi,

Well, there might be an issue with your network, ISP or internet connection. I have tested downloading the latest version of the product (Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.2) from the Downloads module here, it works fine for both MSI installer and Dlls version, the speed is perfect too.

Thank you.

Hi Merajul,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Cells.

It seems the issue of your internet speed. Because we were able to successfully download the Aspose.Cells version from the downloads section with good speed.

If you are unable to download the major version from the downloads section, then you can try downloading this minor version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.1.2.4
which is around 3 MB for your needs.