Download Link false (300Bytes)

Hello Aspose, the link for the download for verrsion dated 5.5.2017 is wrong, the download size is 300 Bytes pelase correct

thx

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems when you noticed the issue, the link was being updated. Please check now, it has correct data for download.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

No sorry I use the link shown in this page

It still says 300b please check or provide correct link

thx oliver

Hi Oliver,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have noticed that your shared link is not showing correct information. Our respective team is looking into the issue and it will be fixed soon. Meanwhile you can use following link for download.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tital, well I found the update you suggested before but this is not the one dated 5.5.2017…

Do you have a working link for that one ?

best Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your feedback. Sure, we will share the link as soon as it is fixed. Please note this link contains latest releases of all the products of product family on a single place. However, you can also get individual latest release from download page of related product, for example Aspose.Words for .NET in this case.

Furthermore, please note we have not released May 2017 version yet. Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 is the latest version at the moment.

Best Regards,

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your patience. Please note the subjected link of Aspose.Words Product Family has been fixed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thank you very much. I saw that the .NET Version has not been updated at all - so all Trouble for nothing :slight_smile:

thanks anyway

Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 is not released yet. Hopefully it will be released in next couple of days. However, your inquiry helped us to fix the Aspose.Words Product Family download link issue quickly.

Best Regards,