We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Download older versions of Aspose.Words

Hi there,

We have an issue whereby Word .docx to Adobe .pdf rendering using Aspose.Words v9.1 yields undersirable results. We’d like to try to use a version between v8.1 and v9.1. Where and how may such a version be downloaded from your site?

many thanks,
Heinrich

Hi Heinrich,

You can find older versions here: https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Regards,

Hi
Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. There were three release versions between 8.1 and 9.1. All of them you can download here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Also, could you please be more specific regarding the problem you are observing. Attach your input and output documents, I will check the issue on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

I too would like to download an old version of aspose.words. But the link above points to an area that no longer has the ‘download’ links enlabled.
Also: The forum message editor does not work in IE10.
Also: The Sales chat function is operational but no one is picking up. I’ve been in queue for over 2 hours!

Hi David,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, there is no way to get old version of Aspose.Words. You can get only version of Aspose.Words that is not older than one year. Moreover, I would suggest you please always use the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download Aspose.Words v11.10.0 from the following link:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Our apologises for the issues you faced while trying to use the Live Chat feature and Forum’s editor being not working on IE 10. We’re looking into these problems and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

I too would need to download an old version of aspose.Words, but for Java, specifically version 10.4, which is the latest version our license supports.

I tried following this link but it does NOT bring to download.

Why can’t we download the version we paid for? I’m not sure our current version is actually 10.4, how can I check?

Are you kidding? We cant re-download the version we paid for??? This is a travesty!
I dont have a license for 11.10.0, I need to re-download 9.8 for which I paid nearly $3000!!!
You can’t be serious.

Hi,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

As we state in our EULA, and in particular the following instruction:

5. SOFTWARE DELIVERY:
The Product and any associated materials are provided in electronic format only. You are responsible for downloading the Product from the Aspose website: http://www.aspose.com. Upon purchase, Aspose shall deliver to You an electronic license file which will enable the Product to function in the purchased license capacity. Previous versions of the Product will only be available for a twelve (12) month period from the date of publishing; access to previous versions once removed will only be available to customers who hold a current subscription for the Product. CUSTOMERS ARE ADVISED TO KEEP A BACKUP COPY OF ANY DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE FOR FUTURE USE.
As you will see, it is not actually possible for you to download an older version of Aspose.Words that is published more than 12 months ago; so regretfully you don’t have permissions to re-download such releases from our website.

The solution would be to renew your subscription; i.e. once you have a valid subscription, we can then send you the required old release of Aspose.Words. For renewing/upgrading a subscription, please contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum

Moreover, you can check the expiration date of your license by opening the license file in notepad. There, you will see the following tag:

It means that you can free upgrade to a version of Aspose.Words that is published before 02/18/2011.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

That is actually quite ridiculous: if I have an active subscription why would I ever need to download an older version?

But I guess next time we should read the EULA more carefully, shouldn’t we?

Hi Matteo,

Thank you for your understanding. Sure, once you have a valid subscription, we encourage you to use the latest release version of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes for issues reported earlier. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Hello,
I have just renewed my subscription as I need a copy of the .Net Words dll (version 10.5.0 or the version that fixes the error “Office has detected a problem…”
While I am aware that there are more recent versions available, I tried one of these and it really messed with my word documents and I do not have the time to resolve all the issues at the moment.
Can you please advise how I can obtain the above version of dll?
Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your continued support of Aspose products. I sent an email to you that contains a download link for Aspose.Words 10.5.0 DLLs.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,