Download packages include old versions

Why Apose Total.Net include older versions of the DLL files instead of the archives I can download directly?

Example: Current Download ist Aspose.Slides 17.8, when I download archive of Slides I get version 18.1.

This makes it always mandatory to me to download each individual package of the components I use.

@rausch,

This is due to the reason that we are in the process of discontinuing Downloads section and we recommend downloading from nuget.org. Please visit NuGet Gallery | Packages matching aspose1 to download the latest versions of Aspose APIs.

You can download individual APIs or see the latest release notes at https://downloads.aspose.com/ if you want to continue using Aspose Downloads section until it is discontinued.

Ok, understood.
Is there somehow a notification method I can use for new version like I can do on github.com if new release are set?

@rausch,

We are looking into it. We will update you soon.

@rausch,

In case we use Nuget package manager, it shows a warning whenever a new release is available. You can then upgrade to latest version of the API with just a single click. Currently, this is the only option available.