Download the mails of selected senders at SMTP

Downloading the mails of specified users/senders at SMTP itself before coming to outlook (to avoid queuing of mails). Is it possible to download the mails from those users only at SMTP itself?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I am afraid that I could not understand the query as Smtp is used to send the message where as your requirement is to download mails of specified user. Please elaborate the requirement in detail and also inform that do you want to use Aspose.Email or not as it is not clear from the query. Feel free to write us back in detail and we will try to provide assistance accordingly.

The requirement is to convert the mails from selected senders into text file. but, due to large number of mails, we require aspose.email to convert mails at queue itself. This is to make sure the mails from specified persons can be saved as text file and can be processed to other depts.

Hi,

I am afraid that no such option is available where mails from selected senders can be saved by Smtp. You may please write your own logic to achieve this functionality.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.