Downloading older versions (5.6.0)

I’ve been to:

File Format APIs for .NET Core, Java, Python, C++, Android | products.aspose.com

in order to download Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.6.0

However the links on the page to download just take me back to the first page again.

Has anyone had any luck downloading these, or is there another place I can download this specific version?

Thanks
Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that Aspose.Slides supports the versions in download section up to one year. As per Aspose policy, after one year they are removed from download section as Aspose.Slides does not provide support on the basis of old versions. The support is always provided on the basis of new version and I would like to suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.8.0 on your end that is much improved product version with SmartArt rendering support as well.

We are sorry f or your inconvenience,

Hi - I need to get that specific version as my Aspose.Total license subscription ended on 2011-11-02.

I use Aspose Cells and Words primarily but I now have to write some code to export to Powerpoint. Please could you make a link to that version available to me somehow?

Thanks
Richard

Hi Richard,

I have discussed your requirement with our higher management and like to share that we don’t usually retain the old product versions. But your case is being considered as an exception owing to your last post. I have shared Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.6.0 over this link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72783084/Aspose.Slides%20for%20.NET.zip
Please download this and acknowledge us so that I may remove it from sharing afterwards.

Many Thanks,

thanks - much appreciated.

I’ve downloaded it now.
Richard

Hi Richard,

You are always very much welcome.

Many Thanks,