DrawAspect is being changed from Icon to Content

Hi,
I create a docx in .net with embedded object. I used “DrawAspect” as “Icon”. But when I used Aspose.Words to convert it from Docx to another Docx. It is changing its “DrawAspect” from “Icon” to “Content” thats why my Excel file is being displayed inside word file when double clicking on embedded object. Is there any workaround to resolve this issue? Please see the attached docx file.
My code is as follows:

Document mDocument = new Document("a.docx", LoadFormat.Docx, "");
mDocument.Save("a_created.docx");

Note that when double clicking object in my original file (a.docx), excel file opened in new excel window.

Hi

Thanks for your request. When I try to open your document with LoadFormat.Auto Aspose.Words throws exception. I created new issue #8942 in our defect database regarding this problem.
However, I cannot reproduce the problem you have reported on my side. Which version of Aspose.Words do you use? Please try using the latest version.
Best regards.

I am using aspose 6.3.0.0.
Please use my code as it is to replicate the problem.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I used the same code as you, but I cannot reproduce the problem. Please attach also your output document here. I will further investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Please see the attached converted document using my above code.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Now, I see the problem, I just did not try to double click on the icon. This problem is logged in our defect database as issue #7946. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

My pleassure

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8942) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7946) have been fixed in this update.