Drawings are disappearing

Hi,

I have an excel file.When I save it with workbook.Save method,drawings are disappearing.I attached the original file.Could you please check it?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.2.1

These are smart art shapes. Aspose.Cells currently does not support smart art shapes.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41105.

Do you have any improvement?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I am afraid, there is no news for you and also this is a long pending issue.

We cannot support SmartArt shapes anytime soon because they are complex and need lot of R&D work.

However, I have logged your comments against the issue id: CELLSNET-41105

Once, we will have some news for you, we will share it with you.

ademirel:
Do you have any improvement?
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

As we have mentioned earlier, SmartArt shapes cannot be implemented soon, so you might have to wait several more months.

I have added your comments now against the issue id: CELLSNET-41105

Once, we will have some update or good news for you, we will let you know by posting on this thread.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for .NET

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.4.1 and let us know your feedback.

Below is a sample test code. I have also attached the output pdf and screenshot for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\ORG-ARG-001_9.xls”;

Workbook wb = new Workbook(filePath);

wb.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Screenshot:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41105) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.