Drop Cap Support

We have recently discovered that drop cap support is listed as “planned”. Can you give us a status update on this feature? We convert lots of documents which contain the use of drop caps. The way it currently renders drop caps looks horrible as it overlays the large letter onto the rest of the text in the paragraph. I’ve attached example files for reference to exactly what we are seeing. Is there any chance this will be supported in the near future?

Hello

Thanks for your request. It seems it is not very popular feature because there were only 2 requests about this. Currently, it is difficult to promise you something regarding this issue.
Best regards,

I would like for Drop Cap to work or at least not effect the layout of a template that has Drop Cap after a merge. So now there are 3 requests.

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. I added your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4418) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)