Duplex printing flips on wrong edge

In your PdfToPostScript.cs example, if I add the following line after printerSetttings.Copies = 1;
printerSetttings.Duplex = System.Drawing.Printing.Duplex.Horizontal;

The output pages are printed duplex, but they flip on the short edge (vertical) instead of horizontal. That is, the output on the even page is upside down.
My printer is a “Xerox Phaser 6280DN”. It does this on other Xerox printers as well.
I’m using the nuget package Aspose.PDF 19.7.0 with framework net40.
Visual Studio 2017, Windows 10

I can print the PDF from Adobe Reader and get the desired result. So, the problem is not my printer or its driver.

This seems to be a bug to me. When will this be addressed? In the meantime, what is the work-around? (I need one ASAP). Can you post a new PdfToPostScript (with Duplex.Horizontal) example that works?

Thank you,

@dpecenka

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share your source file along with expected results from Adobe Reader, and some screenshots so that we may investigate and assist you accordingly.

Sure thing.
PdfToPostScript_Duplex_Horizontal.zip (1.4 MB)
Here is a zip file containing the source file, output files, and a comparison which illustrates the significant difference in postscript emitted which causes the problem. The READ_ME.txt file contains instructions for replicating the problem.

I appreciate your help on this.

@dpecenka

Thank you for sharing requested data.

We have logged a ticket with ID PDFNET-46964 in our issue management system for further investigations and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It has been almost a year since you opened a ticket on this. When will this be addressed? I think after 11 months, you should be able to tell me something.

@dpecenka

Regretfully, the ticket is not yet resolved due to other issues logged prior to it. We have however recorded your concerns and will surely take care of them during issue investigation. We will inform you as soon as earlier logged issue is resolved. We greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.

We apologize for your inconvenience.