Free Support Forum - aspose.com

DWF export to PDF

@robparmenter,

I have worked with source files and sample code shared by you and have been able to observe issues. I have added them in our issue tracking system respectively.

CADNET-720 - flr1.dwf - Will not convert at all - Won’t open the file

CADNET-721 - elect1.dwf - the “Legend” in the top right corner comes out as completely black with text unreadable

CADNET-720 - notes.dwf - Will not convert at all - Won’t open the file

CADNET-722 - int2.dwf - converts well except for the two “Notes” boxes that are completely black and unreadable. Additionally there is a lot of white space around the actual drawing.

CADNET-723 - int1.dwf - “Notes” field completely black. Additionally there is a lot of white space around the actual drawing.

CADNET-720 - elev2.dwf - opens file but fails to produce image

CADNET-724 - elev1.dwf - All the solid fills have been twisted by the encoder. Seems you have a top and bottom point reversed in your code. Additionally it opens with a lot of white space around the image.

CADNET-725 - site.dwf - Notes boxes are all black and a small amount of white space on Left Side.

CADNET-720 - sect2.dwf - File will not open

This thread has been linked with these issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

Hi Mudassir,

Is that CADNET-692 issue got resolved? I was waiting for this fix for a long time.

@Gkrao,

I have observed your comments. I like to share that this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.CAD 19.2. We will share good news with you soon.