Dynamic References Update Incorrectly

Hi,
Dynamic References are updating incorrectly in the attached document. On updating references then saving this document using Aspose.Words 9.7 incorrectly update the highlighted reference as 2.2.1(a) when it should be 2.1(a). This is a sample template but the same behaviour is occuring right through our document. Note: in Words 9.4 it puts in (a)
I undersand this will probably require an aspose fix but can you suggest any formatting changes or provide a sample template you used in your testing that had the correct behaviour. This is a major for us and am really hoping for a work around that will get us going. These documents are saved as PDF so getting the user to update references in Word is not an option.
If there is a posible work around for version 9.4 we would be happy to revert to that version also.
Thansk Bruce

Hello

Thank you for request. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Regarding the workaround, please wait a bit, we’ll try to help.

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for your inquiry.
There are sufficent public API members to provide a workaround in the mean time. Please see the code below. It reuses the code found from this thread here.
You can apply the workaround by calling the method after updating the fields in the document like below.

Document doc = new Document("TestTemplate.doc");
doc.UpdateFields();
UpdateRefFields(doc);

I have included the code in an attachment to my post as the special Unicode symbols were not being pasted properly. The required helper methods are also included.
Thanks,

Hi,

Was this fixed in 9.8?

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue you reported earlier is not yet resolved. We will keep you informed regarding its status and let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4296) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)