Dynamic Webpage Content to PDF

I’m currently developing a website using MVC that contains a slideshow element containing 3 pictures, and I am trying to convert whatever is currently on the screen to a pdf. I used the first code sample from the Convert Webpage to PDF, and it works in the sense that the pdf is created. However, instead of only showing image on screen, the pdf displays all the images in a column. Is it possible to capture dynamic content and only print what is currently displayed on the screen with this tool?

@dgjenni2,
It depends upon which kind of input you can pass to Aspose.Pdf for .NET API. If you can download the picture visible into the screen with a web request, then Aspose.Pdf API can convert this picture directly to PDF format. Otherwise, you can import the whole webpage into Aspose.Pdf API, formulate to convert a particular region of the page to an image, and then convert that image to PDF. In the similar way, you can also consider the redact feature of the Aspose.Pdf API. Please refer to these help topics:

1. Convert an Image to PDF
  2. Convert a particular page region to Image
  3. Redact certain page region with RedactionAnnotation

Please let us know in case of any further assistance or questions.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique