Dynamic XFA - how to fill field which is readonly and out of xml

I have PDF with dynamic XFA - http://www.finanse.mf.gov.pl/documents/766655/1481810/VAT-7(17)_v1-0E_2017.pdf
I want to fill this PDF with XML (this is working) and set readonly field - which XML not contains - labeled as ‘2. Nr dokumentu’
I tried that:

document.Form.XFA[“Deklaracja[0].Strona1[0].Naglowek[0].RefID[0]”] = “test”;

but its not working, how i can do this?
i think i must use field template (i can read it) and transform it to a field, but how?
PDF is signed and im using incremental save.

@itmpakkpl

Thanks for contacting support.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and tried to fill the read-only field in the PDF but did not get much success. For the sake of detailed investigation, we have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-43809 in our issue tracking system. Our product team will further investigate whether it is feasible to fill a read-only field through the API or not. As soon as we receive some feedback from their side, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

any news about this? ticket is still open :frowning: and i cant see details

@itmpakkpl,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-43809 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. Our product team will investigate as per development schedules. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

I am facing the exact same problem. Any progress?

@veco

We are afraid PDFNET-43809 is still unresolved. We have recorded your concerns and will let you know once any significant update will be available in this regard.

Thank you for your response. Could you provide us ETA?

@veco

We are afraid an ETA may not be available before the issue is scheduled for investigations. We have recorded your request and will update you as soon as the ETA will be available. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

Do you have any new information about this issue PDFNET-43809 ?

We have the same problem.

@vulced

We are afraid it is still unresolved. Your concerns have been recorded and you will be informed as soon as some updates will be available.

Any news about the fix?

@veco

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. It is currently under the phase of investigation and as soon as it is analyzed, we will be able to share some news with you regarding its resolution. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

“Some time”? It’s been 3 years… Don’t treat us like children, please.
There is no chance for the fix, am I right?

@veco

First of all, please accept our humble apology for the inconvenience and delay you have faced. We surely resolved each and every reported issue however, the resolution time for every issue differs due to some notable factors i.e. nature and complexity of the issue, number of API internal components involved in API rectification, number of the issues logged prior to it, etc. Apart from these factors, we never posses any intention to delay the fix of any particular issue or leave it unresolved.

We certainly value every concern of yours and will consider them. We have escalated the issue to the next level of priority and will soon inform you about its fix OR try to share some reliable ETA with you.

We again apologize for the inconvenience and trouble faced.