Convert Dynamic XFA to AcroForm using C# with Aspose.PDF - missing fields in output PDF

Hi,

I have a XFA document where all the fields are already populated. When I convert it to a standard form using this code:
pdfDocument.Form.Type = FormType.Standard;

The output document does not have contain all the form fields that were in the original document.

@MorneWilken

Would you please share your sample PDF document with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Sent you a PM with the document as the document contains very sensitive information. Please delete the document once you are done with it.

@MorneWilken

Thanks for sharing the sample document.

We have tested the scenario with Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.8 and were able to reproduce the issue in our environment. We have logged it as PDFNET-46907 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will let you know as soon as we make some definite progress towards its rectification. Please spare us little time.

Sure, the files are only used for testing purpose and once issue is resolved, they are deleted from our system and we do not disclose them at all.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any estimate on the timeline for a fix? The reason I ask is because we are on a temp license that is only valid for 30 days and would like all of our tests to pass before we buy decide on buying a full license. The XFA documents are the biggest reason for us moving from a competitor but if this is a problem on Aspose then there is no need to try and move our current integrations.

@MorneWilken

The issue has been logged under free support model and has low priority. However, we will definitely try to schedule its investigation by considering your concerns and share our feedback with you as soon as some progress is made towards its resolution. Please spare us little time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

What is the current progress on this issue?

@MorneWilken

We are afraid that no progress has been made towards resolution of the issue due to other high priority issues. We will let you know as soon as we have some definite updates in this regard. Please spare us little time.

is there any feedback on this issue?

@MorneWilken

We are afraid it is still unresolved. We have recorded your concerns and will let you know once any update will be available.

Hi may I know the progress here? I am having some issues when converting from XFA to AcroForm that missing some fields?

@squall9241580

Would you please share your sample PDF document for our reference? We will test it with the latest version of the API and address it accordingly.

I sent you PM. Please help to check

@squall9241580

We have received it. We are checking the scenario and will get back to you shortly.

@squall9241580

We have replicated the issue in our environment. Therefore, it has been logged as PDFNET-53382 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and let you know once its resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Thanks @asad.ali. Do we have estimated time or any work around solution for this?

Also please help to keep the file secretly and delete it when it is done

@squall9241580

The ticket will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis and we will inform you via this forum thread once the ticket is resolved. Furthermore, we never disclose your files with anyone and once the issue is investigated, we erase them from our system. We assure you this. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, any progress on the PDFNET-53382?

@squall9241580

We are afraid that no progress is yet made towards ticket resolution. We will however surely inform you once we have some news about its fix ETA. Please spare us some time.