We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Edit data excel shows extra or irrelevant categories or series (like category 1 or series2)

Hi Team,

I am seeing some extra categories and series when I try to edit data from ppt. I am using 14.8 version of aspose.slides.Could you please help on this as soon as possible. It is really annoying to see these extra categories. However my ppt looks fine without any issues.

Thanks,
Priya

Hi Priya,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the presentation file as well as a screenshot explaining the problem so that we may try to help you out on our end.

Best Regards,

the above issue was resolved by

chart.chartdata.chartdataworkbook.clear before adding the categories and series to the chart.

But my excel shows up categories data starting from first row and series data starting from second row. Is this a know issue or a fix is available for this?

Please refer attached image for the ppt and excel data.

Thanks,
Priya

Hi Priya,

We are glad to know that your issue is resolved and things have started working on your end.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please post separate issue in separate thread so that we may try to help you out effectively. Also, please upload the sample presentation which has the issue so that I may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,