Unable to edit chart data in PowerPoint for Aspose.Slides generated chart (C# .NET)

“The linked file isn’t available. This error can occur if the linked file has been moved or hasn’t been saved. Embedding the data instead of linking it can help avoid this error, but the data won’t be updated automatically if it changes in the source file.”

I want my end users to be able to edit the chart if necessary, so this is a problem.

Code to reproduce is attached.

DraftSensoryDiagnostic.zip (1.2 KB)

@MMRGFW,

Can you please share SSCCE code reproducing the issue along with source presentation and error details so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

It’s the exact same code in a console app, rather than a Linqpad script, but here you go.

The quoted text above is the full error message that I get, but here, have a screenshot as well:
2019-03-12 08_37_24-Information.png (4 KB)

AsposeSupport.zip (253.8 KB)
AsposeChart0.zip (33.5 KB)

@MMRGFW,

I have worked with the sample code shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40993 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40993) have been fixed in this update.