Edit existing PDF justification

Is there any way using Aspose to open an existing PDF and change the alignment of a block of text (from left align to fully justified).

fyi the original PDF would have been created using the standard SSRS PDF renderer

Thanks!

Hi Paul,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the requested feature is
currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as PDFNEWNET-35431.
We will further investigate this requirement in details and will keep you
updated on the status of a correction. <o:p></o:p>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, as a workaround, you can extract existing text, save it temporarily, replace text in PDF with blank characters and then add the same text string with new justifications. For further information, please visit Working with Text

paul.dell:
fyi the original PDF would have been created using the standard SSRS PDF renderer
Hi Paul,

Adding more to my previous comments, you may also try using Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services to render .RDL reports to PDF format as it also supports the feature to specify the justification of text inside .RDL report. For further details, please visit

Thanks but I already tried that and am having problems. See my other thread: 473925

Hi Paul,

Thank you for providing additional information. You can follow up text justification issue of Reporting Services here. However to address editing justification in existing PDF document we have already logged a ticket above in our issue tracking system and will keep you updated about the issue progress via this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,