We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Edit Number of pages to print

Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the default number of pages to print in .NET ? When the worksheet is created, this field is filled with '21061'.

Has somebody already seen it ?

Thks

Hi,

Could you elaborate your requirement. Kindly explain it more what do you mean by changing the default no. of pages to be printed and how this could be done in MS Excel manually? We appreciate if you could provide us with a template excel file here, so that we may understand you more clearly and guide you through.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I'm using Aspose with .Net to create some Excel files.

After my excel file was created, when I wanted to print this file (Menu file>Print), I noticed that the number of pages was automatically set to '21061'.

So I was searching for a way to change this value before creating my file, but I didn't find a method nor property in .Net which could do that. It seems there is a wy in Java, but not in .Net

Here is an example of file created.

Hi,

I think your template file was created by some older java version of the component.

Anyways, in 1-2 days, we will provide a new API (new Property for PageSetup class) i.e.., PageSetup.PrintCopies attribute to manage the no. of copies of a document to be printed. Hopefully, the new fix will help you to resolve your task.

Thank you.

Hi,

OK I'll check how was the template file created (It wasn't me who did it).

I'll wait for your new API to available.

Thanks

Hi,

Please try this fix.

We have supported PageSetup.PrintCopies property.