Editable Chart (Editing the Data and Saving It)

I created an editable chart using the ‘create chart from scratch’ example. I am able to write click on the chart and select edit data which brings up excel. Although when I change the data, it has no affect on the chart. The save is also disabled yet it appears to keep my changes in the spreadsheet although the chart is unaffected. Is there something else i need to do to make the data editable?

Hi Levi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you. Please share the source presentation along with project code that is highlighting the issue. We will work over the issue and will help you out further.

Many Thanks,

I have attached the file. The code is from here:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/creating-a-chart-from-scratch.html

Levi

Hi Levi,

I have worked with the issue shared and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID 31612 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. We will share the further information with you once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

In the meantime… Is there another way to fresh data manually so that it can see the changes that were made?

Levi

Hi Levi,

I regret to share that unfortunately at the moment there is no work around available in place of this issue. You may access the presentation and may try updating chart using Aspose.Slides. But, I am afraid that is not option for you.

I reported this issue ages ago.

Chart does not update if you change data

I told you exactly what is wrong and how to fix it. Why is this issue not fixed yet?

Luckily we found another solution using a different product. We couldn't wait months for it to be fixed.

Levi

Hi Levi,

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience but we are working over the issue and our development team is looking into it. This is some regression issue that is likely to be resolved in coming release of Aspose.Slides for .NET. We really hope that we will win your confidence back in our product and wish you good luck.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31612) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-31612) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.