Editable pdf

Our requirement is to create editable PDF via C# program.

Usage of this editable PDF is for user to key-in their information via offline and then import back the keyed-in information from the updated editable PDF to the system.

Now the requirment is to create PDF table row from the export editable PDF, for eg user would like to enter more than one address then user can click add button to add another address field in the editable PDF.

Please let us know the above our requirement catered in your product and provide us the sample application for the same.

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can create a PDF form using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please check following documentation link for details/code snippet.

Moreover, you can extract values from form filed separtely or extract data as xml from the PDF form and use it as per your workflow. Please check following documentation links for the details.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal Ahmad,

Thanks for reply and provided sample code.

In the provided links I didn’t find the solution for our requirement to add PDF table row from the export editable PDF.

I would request you to provide the sample code for our requirement.

Regards,
Siva

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your feedback. If you meant by editable PDF a dynamic XFA form then I am afraid currently it is not supported in Aspose.Pdf. We have logged a new feature request PDFNEWNET-37923 for the purpose in our issue tracking system. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

However, you can create a web form in .NET and capture information from customer to create/populate a PDF form using above documentation links. Later can export/import information from PDF form.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,