EDITOR Opens PDF

How about extending the .Editor product to display PDF as well

I 'am annoyed and tired with both foxit and Adobe product

Please add this to your wish list

Hello Anand,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

From editor product if you mean Aspose.Pdf.Kit which is used to manipulate/edit existing PDF files, then I mean pleased to inform you that it supports the feature to display the PDF file. Not only this, it also provides you the capability to print the PDF file. Please visit the following link as they contain the related information.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Sorry I wasn't clear the first time - Aspose Word Document Control allows you to open word in the windows form without the need to have windows installed<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

And I wishing the same for PDF – In Other words fully managed .net control code to display PDF

Hello Anand,

I am afraid still I am able to understand the requirement. Can you please point us to the exact feature of Aspose.Words that you are talking about, it would really help us in figuring out the solution.

1) VS project

2) Open windows form

3) Drag and drop Aspose.Editor (which can display word)

Extract from help

Aspose.Editor is a new breed of a .NET word processing control for ASP.NET and Windows Forms applications. Aspose.Editor displays, edits and prints documents a lot like Microsoft Word, but inside your application. OOXML, DOC, RTF, WordprocessingML, OpenDocument and HTML documents are supported with a unique feature of lossless editing even for complex documents.

Just drag and drop Aspose.Editor from the Toolbox in Visual Studio onto your Web or Windows Form to add WYSIWIG document editing capabilities to your application.

Aspose.Editor is written completely in C#, CLS compliant and contains only safe managed code. Microsoft Word is not required in order to use Aspose.Editor.

4) Like wise I wish you have for PDF files

Hope I 'am clear this time

Hello Anand,

Aspose.Editor provides the capability to display, edit and print various document formats, and I am pleased to inform you that we have a component named Aspose.Pdf.Kit which is used to manipulate/edit existing PDF files. It also offers the capability to display and Print the PDF files.

But I am afraid, currently it’s not provided in WYSWYG model. You need to manipulate and perform all the operations over the PDF file programmatically.

For more information on features offered by Aspose.Pdf.Kit, please visit Product Overview

Aspose.Pdf.Kit has a class named PdfViewer which is used to display and print the PDF files.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

If it does not satisfy your requirement or in case of any further query, please feel free to contact.