Effect

License license=new License();
license.setLicense(MyDir+"Aspose.Total.Java.lic");
Document wordDocument = new Document(MyDir + "1.doc");
wordDocument.acceptAllRevisions();
com.aspose.words.ImageSaveOptions imgSaveOptions = new com.aspose.words.ImageSaveOptions(
com.aspose.words.SaveFormat.JPEG);
imgSaveOptions.setPrettyFormat(true);
imgSaveOptions.setUseHighQualityRendering(false);
com.aspose.words.HtmlFixedSaveOptions htmlFixedSaveOptions = new com.aspose.words.HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setPrettyFormat(true);
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setExportEmbeddedCss(true);
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setExportEmbeddedFonts(true);
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setExportEmbeddedImages(true);
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setExportEmbeddedSvg(true);
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setWarningCallback(new com.aspose.words.IWarningCallback() {

@Override
public void warning(com.aspose.words.WarningInfo warningInfo) {
System.out.println(warningInfo.getDescription());
}
});
for (Field field : wordDocument.getRange().getFields()) {
if (field.getType() == FieldType.FIELD_HYPERLINK) {
FieldHyperlink hyperlink = (FieldHyperlink) field;
hyperlink.setTarget("_blank");
}
}

htmlFixedSaveOptions.setPageIndex(0);
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setPageCount(1);

wordDocument.save(MyDir + "Out.html", htmlFixedSaveOptions);
int pageCount = wordDocument.getPageCount();
for (int i = 0; i < pageCount; i++) {
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setPageIndex(i);
htmlFixedSaveOptions.setPageCount(1);

wordDocument.save(MyDir + "Out\\Out" + (i + 1) + "-svg.html", htmlFixedSaveOptions);
imgSaveOptions.setPageIndex(i);
imgSaveOptions.setPageCount(1);
}
Hi Xu,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the following issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-13851: Shape's text is truncated in HtmlFixed
WORDSNET-13852: Chinese text moves to next line and pushes text to next page in HtmlFixed

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13851;WORDSNET-13852) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 16.10.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 16.10.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

yes the chinese text move next line seems to solve,bu the () was converted to cascade like below:

chinese text move to next line was not solved,like two file below:

It’s a very emergency problem!!
Hi Xu,

Thanks for your inquiry.
landray.com.cn:
yes the chinese text move next line seems to solve,bu the () was converted to cascade like below:
We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.10.0 and have not found the shared issue. We have attached the output document with this post for your kind reference. Please make sure that you are using the same input document.
landray.com.cn:
chinese text move to next line was not solved,like two file below:
We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14367. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. This issue is different from WORDSNET-13851. The fix of WORDSNET-13851 is related to rendering of shape's text. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Regarding the issue with "关于调整能源与矿业事业部所属板块管理关系的通知.doc", please embed the fonts inside your input document and share it here for further testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

@landray.com.cn,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14367) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 update.