We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Effectively Break Big Tables & Long Lines of Text between Pages in Word Document when Converting to PDF C# .NET

I have to convert an existing docx file to pdf.

The docx has 1253 pages and a file size of 7MB. If I save it in MS Word with the export functionality it takes 20 seconds.

If I do the same with Aspose.Words with the following code
Aspose.Words.Document aspDocpdf2 = new Aspose.Words.Document(@“C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\Result1153122002.docx”);
aspDocpdf2.Save(@“C:\test.pdf”, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf );
It takes 15 minutes.

Is there anything I can do to speed it up?

Thx

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your inquiry. What version of Aspose.Words for .NET are you getting this problem with? Please try upgrading to the latest version i.e. 14.4.0 from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

In case the problem still remains, please attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I already use 14.4 and attached the file

Are you able to reproduce it with my document?

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10108. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10108) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.10 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan