We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Elements not printed in PDF

Hi there

Please have a look at the attached code, excel sheet and pdf documents. The pdf generated using the excel print function and the PrimoPDF converter (PDFExportPrimo.pdf) shows all elements from the excel sheet apart from one combo box, where i removed the "Print object" flag.

The second pdf generated using Aspose.Cells v4.8.2.9 (PDFExport.pdf) does not show any combo boxes, image elements or text boxes that are grouped with other elements. It shows only the non-grouped text boxes.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks
Lukas

Hi Lukas,

Well, not all the shapes are supported while rendering to pdf file. Anyways, I have logged your issue into issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-14954. We will let you know when it is sorted out.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

Thanks very much for looking into this. Is there a list specifying what's supported in printing and what isn't, taking into account grouping as well?

While looking further into printing, I came across another problem. Please have a look at the attached excel book. I added a second sheet and played around with alignment and indentation. If you look at cells B3 and B4, they have a right alignment and an indentation of 1. While printing the effect of the indentation is far to big so that the text is pushed out to the left.

The same happens in cells B9 and B10 where I applied an indentation of 2 while using left alignment. Again the text is pushed out too far to the right.

Thanks very much for your support.
Lukas

Hi,

1) The following controls are supported:
TextBox, Line, Rectangle, Oval, GroupBox, Button, CheckBox, RadioButton, ListBox, ComboBox, Label. But the group shape is not supported at the moment. See the conversion attributes table: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-to-pdf-files.html

2) We have found the issue as you have mentioned regarding alignment/indentation.

We will look into your issue soon. We have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-15145.

Thank you.

Hi,

The table is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks

Lukas