Email is not displayed properly on iphone (Java)

Hi

I send html email to email address on i.ua, and it is not displayed properly on iphone. Same body sent from outlook is displayed properly on i.ua from iphone

Please find my sample attached.

Body of recieved email:
.cs2654AE3A{text-align:left;text-indent:0pt;margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0pt} .cs566403DE{color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:12pt; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; } testtesttest

Hi Elena Dovbenko

First of all accept my apologies for late reply.

I will try to re-generate the issue here and sort out the said problem. Please be patient to wait before the problem is identified and resolved. You will be intimated immediately when we get some clue and device a solution.

I would like to request you to arrange some temporary email account on the said mailing server for my team to analyze the issue more accurately.

Once again my apology for being late and thanks for making Aspose.Email as part of your application.

Best Regards

Hi Elena Dovbenko

First of all thanks for your patience.

I have tried this scenario by sending a message to me with same body text (sent by you) using my Gmail credentials. In this case sender and recipient were both Gmail addresses. When I open this message on iphone having ios 5.0.1 I got the correct message body as expected.

I would like to request you to repeat the same by using you Gmail or some other account and then let us know the result. Similarly if possible please arrange some temporary account on i.ua for further analysis.

We are thankful to you for considering Aspose.Email for using in your product.

Best Regards

Hi Sajjad Hussain

Thank you for trying to reproduce.

You are right - mails sent from aspose are dipslayed properly on gmail, but they are not displayed properly on i.ua.

But email sent from outlook sent properly on both gmail and i.ua.

Please help.

Thank you

Hi Elena Dovbenko

Thank you very much for your continuous co-operation and feed back.

We are analyzing the issue at our end as well but for more accurate proceedings we would request you to please arrange some temporary email account on i.ua and pass on the credentials. It will help us to focus and put well-directed efforts as well as will provide test case for raising ticket to the development team.

Best Regards

Hi Sajjad Hussain

Please find my sample attached. you can find login and password for email in sample.

Please modify this sample to use your gmail account to send email.

Thank you

Hi Elena Dovbenko

Thanks for your cooperation. I have verified the email address and password sent by you.

I just need little clarification. In your first message you mentioned that same body when sent from outlook is displayed properly on iphone.

My question is that how do you attach same body with message while composing mail in outlook. Is it one of the following:
1. Do you paste the same html body (displayed in your dialog box) in the message body
2.You attach the .htm file containing said body with mail
3.You set the “Format Text” of the mail to HTML in outlook and then type “test test test”

I am continuing to sort out the issue but your feedback will help me to reach the decision soon.

Best Regards

Hi Sajjad Hussain

I made it following way:

Send email from outlook, see that it is displayed properly

Copy html body from this email

Send this html from my sample

Thank you

Hi Elena Dovbenko

Thank you very much for being kind while answering the queries.

I have re-generated the scenario here and observed the issue. On iPhone (using Safari) mail sent through Aspose.Email library is not opened properly whereas mail sent from outlook is opened accurately. I am working on it and will share my findings soon with you.

Best Regards

Hi Sajjad Hussain

Do you have any news about this problem

Thank you in advance

Hi Elena Dovbenko

I am thankful to you for your patience. I have worked on this issue and found that if I remove following along with its references from the HTML body, everything becomes fine.

.cs2654AE3A{text-align:left;text-indent:0pt;margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0pt}
.cs566403DE{color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:12pt; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; }

Now for the last try please check this scenario once using Aspose.Email for .NET 1.7.1. If still problem persists, then I will raise ticket against it and ask developers to further analyze the issue in depth.

Once again thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Hi Sajjad Hussain

I checked this problem on aspose.email 1.7.1.0 - this problem persists.

Thank you

Hi Elena Dovbenko

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are working on this issue and I have raised a ticket NETWORKNET-33288 to analyse the issue by our expert developers. As soon as some feedback is given, it will be notified to you immediately.

In the meanwhile can you opt for not adding the .cs2654AE3A and cs566403DE in your emails until its resolved because its creating problems.

Best Regards

Hi Elina,

Thank you for your patience.

It is to inform you that we have closed the ticket logged earlier as NETWORKNET-33288. We have concluded that the said behavior is not a bug of Aspose.Email for .NET component because it can correctly transfer the HtmlBody of the message without any amendments.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,