We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Embed big Files

Hello,

i’m using Aspose.Word for converting OLE Object files to their original and back. This works for me fine but with bigger files i got a problem of Memory Exeption (because i compiled the software to 32bit). Now i switched to 64 bit and i don’t get any more the exception or any arror but also not the file. Is there something that i need to configure for 64 bit? The conversion works fine for small files (less than 5MB) but for files bigger than 30 MB I got this problems.

Here the example code:

Aspose.Words.Document oleDocument = new Aspose.Words.Document(tempFileNameForOle);
foreach (Aspose.Words.Drawing.Shape myshape in oleDocument.GetChildNodes(Aspose.Words.NodeType.Shape, true))
{ … }

in this loop i don’t get any shapes back in the loop.

Thanks for your advice

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can confidently use Aspose.Words for .NET to build any type of x86 or x64 (32-bit or 64-bit) .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms.

A single MSI installer is provided that caters both for 32-bit and 64-bit environments. Please download the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/entry591669.aspx

In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v14.11.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. If the problem still remains,
please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please attach your input Word document.
  • Please

create a standalone/runnable simple application (for example a Console
    Application Project
    ) that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate
    your output document