Embedded Audio is not converted to audio in HTML

I have Aspose.Slides v20.8.0.0. I have a temp license in order to see if the newest update will actually convert audio. We were working with an older apose version before and it did not convert the audio but instead just gave us an SVG image. We were hoping that this would change with this newest update, but it appears that the audio is still not converted properly from the PPT slide to the HTML. Is there some code we have to add to make sure this conversion happens?

@chelynnfoster,

Please provide source file, generated output and used sample code to us. We will be able to proceed further with investigation and possibly logging issue in our issue tracking system based on your information.

Thank you so much for your prompt response!

Link to source file and generated output:

My code:

Utility.LogMessageToFile("Aspose is being used \n ", logfile);
                    /*Code to use Aspose utility internal to the authoring tool*/
                    Aspose.Slides.License license = new Aspose.Slides.License();
                    license.SetLicense("Aspose.Slides.lic");

using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation(sourceFile))
                    {
                        //Use this code for Responsive output
                        ResponsiveHtmlController controller = new ResponsiveHtmlController();
                        HtmlOptions htmlOptions = new HtmlOptions { HtmlFormatter = HtmlFormatter.CreateCustomFormatter(controller) };

for (int i = 0; i < presentation.Slides.Count; i++)
                        {

presentation.Save(destDir + @"\Slide" + (i + 1) + ".html", new[] { i + 1 }, SaveFormat.Html, htmlOptions);
                        }
                    }

@chelynnfoster

We are verifying this on our end and will share the feedback with you as soon as possible.