Embedded Cells Excel in Slides

I am using Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells to embed excel in PPT Slides.

Question 1: On double clicking the embedded excel, I want to force open the excel in a new process instead of the same process of an already opened some excel workbook.

The reason why i want to do this is to disconnect ALL ADDINS for this excel instance only. Already opened excels ADDINS should not be disconnected.

Question 2:

If the question is not possible then: a) What event (WorkBook or Worksheet) to use in VBA macro for double cliking the embedded excel...I checked Workbook_Open() and it works. In this handler I can disconnect all ADDINS.

b) What event to handle when i click anywhere in slide after embedded excel opened. In this Handler I can connect all ADDINS.

Is there any functionality in Aspose to do this?

Thanks

Hi,

Well, I am not completely sure about your queries. But, just for your knowledge, Aspose.Cells does not provide/support events at the moment. Moreover, Aspose.Cells does not support to manipulate vbas/add-ins, it only supports to retain or preserve in the template workbook or Excel file. Seeing your questions, I think may be you should ask your queries to Aspose.Slides teams if they can help you appropriately.

I will move this thread to Aspose.Slides team, they might help you soon.

Thank you.

Hello Dear,

We regret to inform you that unfortunately Aspose.Slides does not support any VBA macros and the requested feature in Question 1 is unavailable. We are sorry for your inconvenience and please share with us if we can help you further.

Thnaks and Regards,