Embedded documents not rendered in xlsx to pdf conversion

When converting particular xlsx or xlsm file that have embedded images in them to pdf, the images do not appear in the resulting pdf.

This is using Aspose.Cells.dll version 17.5.7.0 with the code below.

Aspose.Cells.Workbook book = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“customer.xlsx”);
book.Save(“output.pdf”);

I will attach customer.xlsx input file. Note that sheets “FCR”, “FCR1”, “BOL-AWB”,“BOL-AWB1” have images in them that don’t appear in the output.pdf file. There are just gride lines, no images.

Oddly, the images on sheets “GCC” and “GCC2” do seem to come through. And note this seems to happen with some xlsm files as well.

.output.zip (1.6 MB)

@Omtool,

Thanks for providing us template file and output PDF file.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template XLSX file to PDF file format. I found that the embedded objects/images in some sheets (“FCR”, “FCR1”, “BOL-AWB”,“BOL-AWB1”) are not rendered in Excel to PDF conversion. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45509” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

@Omtool,

Please download and try the following fix. Let us know your feedback.

It has fixed your issue CELLSNET-45509 now.

That’s perfect. Thanks for your help!

@Omtool,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45509) have been fixed in latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET (Download | NuGet).