Embedded Excel object in PPT not rendered in PDF

Hi,
We were updating our current version of Aspose Slides from 18.10 to 18.12, in line with our policy to remain concurrent with your releases. During our testing however we have noticed that embedded excel objects in ppts are not rendered. I’ve attached the example ppt file and the two output PDFs from 18.10 and 18.12 for example.

This is a serious problem for us and a blocker that prevents us updating to the latest version. Embedded Excel-18.10.pdf (48.4 KB)
Embedded Excel-18.12.pdf (7.2 KB)
Embedded Excel Files.zip (76.8 KB)

@idbs,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share sample project to reproduce issue so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Please find the sample code below for your reference.
Also, please note that we are using the Aspose JAVA library.

LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions();
            loadOptions.setInterruptionToken(conversionInterrupter.getSlidesInterrupter().getToken());
            IPresentation presentation = new Presentation(inputStream, loadOptions);
            presentation.getFontsManager().setFontSubstRuleList(customSubstRuleCollection);
            presentation.save(outputStream, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf);

We have also discovered that embedded EMF in a Powerpoint file is not showing in the resulted PDF.
Overlaid Image.pptx-18.12.pdf (147.4 KB)
Overlaid Image.pptx.zip (2.6 MB)

@idbs,

I have worked with sample code and source file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 18.12 and unable to observe any issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Please check attachment. Can you please share environment details with us for further investigation.Embedded Excel.pdf (54.2 KB)