Embedded file ... not really embedded

I think you have not used the last template “ONE_TEMPLATE.xlsx” that I sent in the second zip BugAsposeTest2.zip.
With this template, you can have the following loop:

for (int k=0; k<=18;k++) {

And if you try it, you can see that in F12 and F15, embedded files are pictures…

Best regards

ONE_TEMPLATE.zip (493.9 KB)

@joelle.auffret,

If you check the ZIP file BugAsposeTest2.zip it contains only .java code file (no sample XLSX file was there) that is why this issue was tested with the previous available sample file.

I have tested this scenario with your latest file and observed the issue. I have logged it with the ticket and will provide our feedback soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42833) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.3. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

Hello,
I have tried to use the new Aspose version Aspose.Cells for java 19.3, and the issue I have found has not been fixed.
Using exactly the same example I sent you, you can see that in F12 and F15 tabs, the embedded files are considered as pictures and not files.
Since opening the bug, I tested 3 versions of Aspose (19.2.1, 19.2.7 and 19.3) and the bug is still present.

Do you think you’ll be able to fix it (my hierarchy is waiting for a result to order a license), or is there a workaround to avoid the problem?

Best regards.

@joelle.auffret,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I have observed the issue using latest version Aspose.Cells for Java 19.3 and have reopened the ticket for further investigation. I will write back here as soon as some feedback is ready to share.

@joelle.auffret,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue accurately now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@joelle.auffret,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.3.1

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells for Java_v19.3.1.zip (6.4 MB)

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.4. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi