PPTX to Thumbnail: Embedded fonts are not used (.NET Core)

We’re having an issue with the GetThumbnail function creating images of slides/shapes, but not honoring the embedded font used for the text. It looks to use the default font instead.

Attached is an example project that is trying to create images with a slide that has an embedded font.

EmbeddedFontNotUsed.zip (3.1 MB)

We are using Mac 10.14.6 with DOTNET Core 2.2.300.

@jdaniels,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the output generated on your end. I also suggest you to please first try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.7, if you are using any older version.

The test project is using 19.7.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 8.44.27 AM.png (59.5 KB)

Attached above is an image of the results. Left is expected, right is actual.
Below is the output on from our machines:

img.png (21.6 KB)
slide-img.png (16.0 KB)

Thank you for your help!

@jdaniels,

I have worked with source file and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-41357 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate to resolve the issue. We will share good news with you soon.

Was this issue addressed in the 19.8 version?

@jdaniels,

I have observed your comments and like to inform that issue is still unresolved. I request for your patience and we will
share good news with you soon.

Any update? Is there a fix yet in the next build?

@jdaniels,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is not fixed. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.