Embedded fonts lost when saving to PDF

G’day Alexey,

has there been any progress on this issue ? Will Aspose notify me through the forum (i.e. do I need to keep checking back here) or will you notify me directly ?

I need to make a decision about renewing our subscription and using Aspose for this project/customer ASAP.

Regards,
Andrew

Hi

Thanks for your request. The issue is unresolved yet. The notification will be posted here in this forum thread once the issue is resolved. You can enable email subscription from this forum thread, and you will get notification, when something new is posted in this thread.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9542) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(15)

A fix for the issue(s) you've reported (filed as 7626) will be released in the next release at the end of this month. You will be notified.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2103) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

(86)