We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Embedded images in pptx slides losing quality when converted to pdf

I am trying to convert a powerpoint slide to pdf file using Aspose Slides. I have noticed that the converted pdf file doesn't have the same quality for the embedded images in the powerpoint slide. I have used the below code for the conversion. I have tried different settings with pdfOptions object still have no luck. Also I could see some texts in the background which was not there in the actual presentaction slide. I am using a trial version of the assembly. Could you please help me in resolving this.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(filePath);

Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions opts = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions();

opts.JpegQuality = 100;

opts.SaveMetafilesAsPng = true;

opts.TextCompression = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfTextCompression.None;

opts.Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.Pdf15;

pres.Save("myFile.pdf", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf,opts);

Hi Aneesh,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you. Can you please share the source presentation along with generated PDF for further investigation. Please also share which version of Aspose.Slides you are using for your application.

Thanks and Regards,

I have fixed the issue with the image quality by converting the image to a drawing object in the original presentation. But I still have minor layout issues like part of the table border is not renderd properly and could find the below text below all slides.

* Footnote

Source: Source

Hi Aneesh,

That is a really good news that you have been able to figure out one of your issues. As I have requested you earlier that please share the source presentation, code snippet used and Aspose.Slides product version with us so that we may try reproducing the issue on our end to help you out further.

Thanks and Regards,