Embedded pdf in reporting services

I am looking for a reporting solution that supports embedded pdf (from a db as a binary stream) within a report. I looked on your site but it is unclear if you actually support this requirement. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Do you mean render the embedded PDF as part of the report? I am afraid that is not supported but we will investigate it. Can you please elaborate your requirement?

Sure. Suppose I have a report that contains data from a database in tables on the report. I would then like to add a control to the report similar to an image control that allows us to supply a binary stream of pdf data to the report. When the report is rendered the db tables show along with the embedded pdf. Of course I would like to still be able to print and save the report from the report viewer.

My client needs this because the report is a purchase order (with db fields) followed by one or more pages of attachments that they receive in pdf form from their clients. When they print the PO they want to send to their clients they want the po data along with the attachment data in one comprehensive report.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the idea with us. We are looking into this matter and soon will udpate you over it.

Hi,

Sorry to tell you this feature is not supported and I'm afraid we can't support it.

We have another product Aspose.Pdf.Kit. Maybe you can consider using that product to convert the PDF into images.