Embedded worksheet converted to PDF contains extra cells

If an Excel worksheet/tab "A" contains an embedded worksheet "B," extra cells from the embedded worksheet "B" will display in the converted PDF of worksheet/tab "A." <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

(This happens even if the embedded worksheet "B" appears as a cropped picture (i.e., without the extra cells) in worksheet/tab "A" of the source document.)

Hi,

After an initial test using your template Excel file, we found the issue. We will figure it out soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-17198.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed your mentioned issue.

Also, when we save the picture (in the template file) out to disk, the pic does have some blank cells in rows and columns at the end. So, the generated pdf file would have blank rows at the end after the picture.

Thank you.

Can you elaborate on what issue you fixed?

When I view the excel document in Excel (normal view and print peiview), the blank cells are not visible. When I convert to pdf via Excel, the blank cells are not visible. I expect the conversion to pdf using Aspose to produce similar results.

Thank you.

Hi,

We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

After further analyzing your issue, we have found it. We will fix it in 1-2 days.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed your issue.

Thank you.

The extra row issue looks resolved, but the resolution seems to have created a new problem. If you look at the attached files, the right and bottom borders of the picture (in the .xlsx file) are missing from the converted PDF.

Hi,

Yes, I can reproduce the issue (right and bottom borders are missing in the output pdf file). I have re-opened the issue. Once we figure it out, we will let you know.

Thank you.