Embedded worksheet resizing

Hi Sirish,

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience.

I have verified from our issue tracking system and our development team is working on your issue. Hopefully, the issue will be fixed in the next hot fix or release version of Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Sirish,

I have verified from our development team and they are looking into the possibility of the solution to this problem. Unfortunately, currently there is no solution available an as soon as some solution is devised, we will share that with you.

We are extremely sorry for this technical inconvenience.

Hi,
Is there any update on these issue? By when this will be solved?
I am asking because this issue is forcing us to change our slide generation project not to use Aspose.Slides.

Thanks,
Zerin.

Hi Zerin,

We regret to inform you that our development team is looking in to the possibility of the resolution to your problem but unfortunately, still there is no solution devised for issue 11051. As soon as any solution is found and problem is fixed, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience,

Is this issue resolved?

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have verified from our issue tracking system and the issue is assigned and under investigation and development. As soon as issue is resolved, we will share the information with you. Meanwhile, we feel sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Sirish,

Thanks for the patience.

We have devised a solution to the resizing of the Excel Workbook embedded as OLE Object in the PowerPoint Slide. Please visit this technical article explaining the resizing reasons and the solution. In case of any further questions regarding the proposed solution, please feel free to share with us here.

Kind Regards