Eml inline image detected as attachment

Hello,

We’re using AsposeEmail to load eml files and format them as mhtml.
In some cases, inline images are detected as attachments and the header in the mhtml is incorecct.

This problem can be reproduced with this code and the attachment sample :
using (var message = MailMessage.Load(@“C:\test\test.eml”, new EmlLoadOptions()))
{
Console.WriteLine(“Attachments count : {0}”, message.Attachments.Count);
// Returns 2 instead of 1
}

Thanks and best regards

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have opened test.eml using Mozilla Thunderbird and observed that it contains same two attachments as detected by Aspose.Email. It does not seem to be an issue with Aspose.Email but somehow this EML contains these two attachments. Could you please give it a try and let us know the feedback?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your answer.

Our customers and therefore us are using Outlook to open emls and the result is quite different in this case, as you can see in the attachment image.

I don’t know why there is such a difference between the two but we were expecting a behaviour close to what Outlook does.

Regards,
Christophe PETIOT

Hi Christophe,

I have logged this issue under Id: EMAILNET-35053 for further investigation by the product team. I shall write here as soon as some feedback is received in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-35053) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.