EML to PST changes subject

Hi Kashif,
When I am loading the .eml file into Aspose object and export into pst file then it shows me a wrong subject. In that subject foreign characters are present. So for that, I am using following code please check.

MapiConversionOptions f_mapiConversionOption = new MapiConversionOptions();
 f_mapiConversionOption.setPreserveEmbeddedMessageFormat(true);
 f_mapimessage = MapiMessage.fromMailMessage(f_Objmailmessage,f_mapiConversionOption); 
 f_mapimessage = setMapiMessageProperties(p_sysEmail,f_mapimessage);
 f_mapiConversionOption = null;
 m_objCurrentFolderInfo.addMessage(f_mapimessage);

And for that issue I have attached the original eml and screenshot of issue. So please check this.

Archive.zip (40.2 KB)

Thanks and Regards,
Rajmohammad.

@Rajmohammad,

We were able to notice the issue and have logged it as EMAILNET-39003 for further investigation at our end. We’ll update you here once there is some feedback or a fix version available in this regard.

Hi Kashif,
Thanks for your reply. But I am working on Mac operating system and I am using for this java and you are created the ticket for .net so please check this.
And please try to solve this issue as fast as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajmohammad.

@Rajmohammad,

We have created Java ticket EMAILJAVA-34379 which is linked with this issue now.

Hi Kashif,
I am try to convert olm file into pst. In olm file some email id contains non english characters so when I am exporting it then it not properly exported. It shows me ???. So can you please check this. I am using the aspose latest jar 18.4. And I am working on java.
Please check this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajmohammad Landge

Email_IdNonEnglish.zip (206.1 KB)

@Rajmohammad,

Aspose.Email API doesn’t support Olm file formats. Could you please share with us how you are using the API to read and convert Olm files to PST? Also, please share the source MSG file with us that give raise to issue when converted using Aspose.Email API.