Enable logging

Is it possible to enable (debug) logging? How would I do this?

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I am not able to understand your requirement. Please provide us with some more details regarding your requirement, so we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

I’m investigating why aspose.slides (for java) is behaving differently for a couple of files that I have. Currently it either succeeds or fails and in the console of my java application I don’t see any log-statements printed.

Is there some configuration or lines of code that I need to provide to make aspose print-out log statements of what it is doing?

I’m not sure how I can make my request more clear, it’s really quite simple. Anyone writing software will be aware about ‘logging’.

Thanks for your help

I would like to know this as well. I am encountering a situation where Aspose is running very slowly on a specific system (converting PPTX to JPG) and I need to find out what the problem is.

How can I enable trace level logging?

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

However, I am afraid there is no such feature available to generate the log for the internal operations of Aspose.Slides API.

In case you are facing some specific issue, please share the details with us and we will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,